Tires, Wheels & AAL Added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
How is the ride with the AAL compared to before? How long did it take you to install it?

Looks great with the wheels and tires on it. I agree, leave the trim, looks good on there.

chiefmorton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is the ride with the AAL compared to before? How long did it take you to install it?

Looks great with the wheels and tires on it. I agree, leave the trim, looks good on there.

You can tell the ride is a little stiffer but not alot, I had a couple 3/4 ton trucks in the past and it doesn't ride as stiff as they did. I spent around 2 hours installing the leafs and thats with me having to drag out the torch and put a little bit of heat on the u bolt nuts and using an impact. The instructions said to take off the u bolts on boths sides and lower the axle but to keep things from getting away from me I just did one side at a time and everything went smoothly.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I think it looks great man! I actually like the look of the wheels on the truck. I've seen them in 15 inch on a gmt400 and they didn't look good. But now seeing them in 17in, I like them.

Oh and do not remove the trim!