Tire size questions you've probably answered before.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnbales

Reaction score
I have a 6.5 inch dick cepek lift Im going to put on my 97 silverado 1500 I was wondering should I go with 35's or body lift it and tuck 38s? Or could I tuck 38s with just the lift and cutting the bumper alittle? And I need pointers on how to get the most out of my lift kit with it still being a smooth ride I don't wanna crank the torsions all the way but what would be a safe equal

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
With a Cepek, 35's - 37's will fit. Crank as little as possible for a good ride and bilstein shocks will help also. And regearing to 4.56's - 4.88's will save your transmission and bring your power back to how it was when it was stock.

Johnbales

Reaction score
Yeah I've been looking up 35's anything more is just alittle to much I just wanted some others opinions on it first 20s on 35s sounds just fine to me im getting the tranny rebuilt thats the only thing wrong with it but I'm gonna get it geared as soon as I can after I lift it