Tire rack or carrier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll be getting one in a few weeks here for my 1500. As soon as they decide to start making it I ordered it on the 27th of June. They usually take 6-8 weeks to get it out. I'll tell you how I like it.

nascarguy320

Reaction score
If any one has pics of how they are mounted up please post them, I saw one that was mounted off the door hinges but cant remember how they did it.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Man....I need to get out of the military and open a custom fab shop. Just seeing this I know that there are hundreds, if not thousands of people that want/need things like this built. Good luck getting your rack.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i want this .... looks so ba this guys hoe has me thinking of a roof basket and adding lights to it
You must be registered for see images

nascarguy320

Reaction score
That is the rack I want and the bumper I want some what I will fab my own stuff up, I live in socal in the high desert where desert racing is big here and we also have the KOH here too but I dont see to many subs or tahoes lifted or done up its mostly ford rangers here and f150's.