Tierod to heim joint conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bagged_96

Reaction score
You want to keep inner tierod or have a full one like mine are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
any 4wd guys use these things? im thinking that this would help with adding the tierod end to the centerlink lower to reduce bumpsteer from what id understand.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
any 4wd guys use these things? im thinking that this would help with adding the tierod end to the centerlink lower to reduce bumpsteer from what id understand.

I saw a thread on FSC of a guy with a Tahoe and a 4" RCX do it, but I can't find it anymore! I think it would be a great idea!!!

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
I saw a thread on FSC of a guy with a Tahoe and a 4" RCX do it, but I can't find it anymore! I think it would be a great idea!!!

i remember jaybird on fsc did it with his truck he cranked it a ton and then flipped the tierod on the knuckle he said it steered better and everything. id really like to try something like that just not time yet as everythings new. and idk how id use heims.

lemme know if you find that link.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score