thz71s 95 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
As if on queue. When are we starting a kickstarter to get you a 400?

When my truck stops costing over $400 every time it goes to the shop. And when I can get it in good enough shape to sell for a decent amount of money. It's not going away for cheap, that's for sure

Sent while pulling out a Ford

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When my truck stops costing over $400 every time it goes to the shop. And when I can get it in good enough shape to sell for a decent amount of money. It's not going away for cheap, that's for sure

The more money you spend on it the more money you're wasting if you're just planning on selling it IMO If you don't want it and it's nickle and diming you just cut loose and move on

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score

Bring it to ia I'm sure we could work out a trade lol

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
The more money you spend on it the more money you're wasting if you're just planning on selling it IMO If you don't want it and it's nickle and diming you just cut loose and move on

Well I drive it too much to stop fixing things on it. I need it to stay in good road worthy shape until I can find something else to replace it. I can't be out of a vehicle for too long, especially with college right around the corner. And Taylor, if I ever have time, I'll take you up on that lol