thz71s 95 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only thing I'd worry about with an under bumper mount is it getting broken while wheeling or even just driving in the highway by rocks and stuff

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
The only thing I'd worry about with an under bumper mount is it getting broken while wheeling or even just driving in the highway by rocks and stuff

They're supposed to have a shatterproof lens

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yah I agree somtimes I push stuff with my bumper to so idk well see

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My buddy had his cop lights mounted inside on the windshield next to the rear view. We got In alot of trouble. We pulled somebody over and hauled a$s past them. They Caledonia the cops and knocked on our door

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I vote you fab up a mount to a helmet so that you wear a helmet while driving with the light attached to the helmet. Leave a little bit of wire so that you can get out and walk around with the helmet on up to 5 feet from the truck :D

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I vote you fab up a mount to a helmet so that you wear a helmet while driving with the light attached to the helmet. Leave a little bit of wire so that you can get out and walk around with the helmet on up to 5 feet from the truck :D
That would be really handy lol