thz71s 95 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Well pug the new amp in still no fvckin subs so that's half good and half bad I have 2 good amps but I still have a problem

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
Are all the speaker wires hooked up and the rca cables plugged in at the head unit?

Sent from Robl@nd

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong I'm getting nothing from the amp to the subs this amp is less than a day old and is doing the same thing the other amp did that was only 3 months old. Mind yoh it worked fine and just all the sudden stopped working one day. The power ground and signal wires are all good (I think). I'm not sure about the rcas I tried plugging in an rca cord from the headphone jack on my phone and still nothing I'm out of ideas!

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Or fuse from the power wire with fuse that connects to battery?

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Id double check all connections, test continuity and the most popular reason ive seen the subs not work after what you described was the ground connection became loose or it was not grounded properly.