thz71s 95 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its just a job at conagra foods. They make snack pack pudding at this plant and by may we will be making david sunflower seeds. Im starting as an operator and will hopfully keep moving up. You either have 2 have a college degree or 7 years expieience to work here so im just glad to have my foot in the door.

Don't screw the product up! I'll have to come show you who is boss. That is who I did my packaging internship with, but obviously in Omaha. You will have to deal with two or three packaging people from Omaha! And it isn't supposed to be widely know that David seeds are going there in May!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Don't screw the product up! I'll have to come show you who is boss. That is who I did my packaging internship with, but obviously in Omaha. You will have to deal with two or three packaging people from Omaha! And it isn't supposed to be widely know that David seeds are going there in May!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was in the paper so its not a secret lol

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Its a sad day boys! But it had to happen eventually

Rust free 1995 chevy with 235k miles. Engine uses oil but will come with one that doesnt for the right price. It was my daily driver until this week when i got a new job bought a new truck. I have tins of work in this truck but just have too much stuff. Has a 2 inch block and crank lift on 33s which need replaced, it can also come with a good set of rims and tires. Tow mirriors Ranch hand grille guard and painted smoothie bumper which both took me forever to find. Replaced the normal ripped seats with a set of perfects seats 2005 center console and 2000 escalade guage cluster. 1988 quad beam headlights with 4 high mod. Lightbar on the hood it can come with a different hood if you dont like the lightbar there. Kenwood deck and alpine speakers. 1999 denali door panels. 14 bolt rear end. Dual battery setup. This is by far the longest ive ever had a vehicle and i hate to see it go but i have too many trucks.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
It needs too much work its more than served its purpose for me

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
:bawl: this was the second thread I read when I joined the site and Ive reread it a few times. It's sad but I understand that you gotta get rid of something if it needs too much work. Good luck man, and I'd also like to hear more about the white truck. I really like that one

Sent while pulling out a Ford