thz71s 95 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nah lol. There's probably 5 layers of bond on the biggest dent and just 1 or 2 on everything else. And I used sandable automotive primer.

Nice, that's not much at all. I've heard of this "icing" that a lot of guys use when doing high end work that is supposedly really easy to use. A family friend of our suggests it and he does body work all the time. Basically it sounds like it's a polyester finishing putty that is a little higher quality than bondo. We'll see how it goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Lay down several coats of clear then cut and buff it. It will look like a pro job.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Nice, that's not much at all. I've heard of this "icing" that a lot of guys use when doing high end work that is supposedly really easy to use. A family friend of our suggests it and he does body work all the time. Basically it sounds like it's a polyester finishing putty that is a little higher quality than bondo. We'll see how it goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That stuff is amazing, take it from a guy who does body work a lot! My dad does paint and body work for a living and has for over 25 years, wish I woulda got more pics of doing body work on my truck.