Throttle Body Spacers - please don't try them anymore.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RED90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
see I have a throttle body spacer too and I took that collar off the other day and it just spit out a blueish haze out of the hose. is there a way to re route it/get rid of it? or is that not normal for that to happen?

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
see I have a throttle body spacer too and I took that collar off the other day and it just spit out a blueish haze out of the hose. is there a way to re route it/get rid of it? or is that not normal for that to happen?

Most people that delete it put one of those valve cover breathers in place of the hose

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

RED90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
would I do the same with the other valve cover? the one attached to the throttle body (looks like a vacuum line)

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
Mine has been on my truck for 13 years and over 100,000 miles with no problems. I put it on the truck when I bought it in 1999 and the truck had 84,000 miles on it then. Has 188,*** on it now.

The only problems I have right now started a few months ago with terrible idle at 1000 rpm while driving down the road with an occasional backfire. Still trying to figure that one out.

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i did forget a vaccum line felt dumb. i know it was my own doing but now that its fixed i love it really feel a difference.