throttle body spacer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
i would stick with the swap meet to get the best deal...i got a $60 spacer for 3 bucks ....sorry i couldn't help you out

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry i just relized your looking for non-tbi parts..i got two used spacers but there for tbi
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I wonder if one of these would work in conjunction with the edelbrock tbi intake i have, or if it would be necessary?

Shawn

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wonder if one of these would work in conjunction with the edelbrock tbi intake i have, or if it would be necessary?

Shawn

I know on a stock TBI engine it helps cause it raises up the TBI, gets more airflow under it

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
both of them came off a edelbrock tbi manifold...i had the manifold remachined to 2" openings because it had a 454 throttle body on it...one is aluminum and has 1 3/4 inch bores and one is phenolic, two pieces goes from 2" bore down to 1 3/4 in...both used

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
low4x4 i have a question with your use of the 1" spacer-edelbrock manifold. my throttle cables stretch so far that the plastic covers lock together, so ill have to cut them somehow or can the upper colar be removed?

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
i actually used a spacer on the throttle bracket..i installed studs on the back two bolts and used 1/2 nuts for spacers....i only have cruise and throttle ...no cable for the trans