throttle body spacer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
i really don't believe all the hype about throttle body spacers increasing horse power by that much but I'm currently designing an intake that runs forward instead of to the passenger side, problem is that a/c hard line is in the way so i want to get as big of a throttle body spacer as possible to raise the intake lid so it clears in instead of having to run a few 90 degree elbows around it

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
so what kind are you looking for...there are many kinds made ...i actually got a great deal on the one i am currrently using at a swap meet ...cheap

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I ordered one last night, came to $56 with shipping and included all hardware. Pretty sure it was made by Trans Dapt.

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
thanks man, im just messing around with doing a dual filter intake system which requires running it infront of the engine where my fan used to be and i dont really want to be spending hundreds of dollars on an experiment, the intake splitter itself and filters is going to cost $50 itself

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
sorry i just relized your looking for non-tbi parts..i got two used spacers but there for tbi
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Throttle body spacers work well on the TBI motor not worth it on 96+ imo

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2