Those SOBs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sucks to hear. Stuff like that has happened to me numerous times before. If I were you I would have put a deposit on it no matter how much $10, $20, $50 before you went at lunch time.

I'm dealing with a guy who has a '98 Z71 I want. Told him I'm seriously interested but want more pictures before driving an hour. He saw my Facebook message last night and hasn't responded.

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had a "serious buyer" drop 200 on a deposit and turned away 2 buyers for my crotch rocket. Turned out the couldn't produce 2 weeks later. Money will talk for me now.. past influences present.. they prob had similar experiences and "money in hand talks".. full amount that is lol

Portedfrankenstien

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh for sure. And like I said, I think they wanted to make a buck off of this girl, instead of giving me employee cost. Eh, it is what it is. The girlfriend would have wanted to drive the Yukon all the time, had I got it anyway. But it sure would have been cool to see three gmt400s in my driveway. Ha ha. Maybe I'm just greedy with the gmt400 body style. Ha ha