The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1994GMCSierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

1994GMCSierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an extra black cover that goes in place of the radio volume and power controls as well as an extra factory harness to watever radio your using and an extra antenna adapter for sale soon. Message me if interested before i post the thread. The only thing you would need for your truck would be a radio of your choice and the Scosche GM1482MGB Dash Kit (colors vary)

scotts406

Reaction score
Looking for a passenger bucket seat base for a 96 extended cab, the tracks on mine are worn out from my kids getting in and out. Any info would be great! Thanks, Scott 708-253-7852

414toyz

Reaction score
When I close my driver door, it jingles and sounds like something is loose or worn. I think its some thing just worn from usage because everything works fine. I think it might be the window lift assembly. The Pass. door doesnt jingle like that. Is this a common thing with theses trucks? Where is a good place to get one brand new?

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I close my driver door, it jingles and sounds like something is loose or worn. I think its some thing just worn from usage because everything works fine. I think it might be the window lift assembly. The Pass. door doesnt jingle like that. Is this a common thing with theses trucks? Where is a good place to get one brand new?
You dont have anything in your door pocket, do you? Its happend to me haha.

jonjunk

Reaction score
Anyone have information or pics of a gm pickup with a factory gm digital gauge cluster, not custom digital gauges but factory one from say a vette, cavalier z24, blazer/jimmy, firebird/camaro, etc... Or did Chevy ever try a digital dash in pickups?

Zanter22

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to remove rear interior panels on 1996 2 door Tahoe? Thanks