The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought 60/40 split bench from a 98 SLE and the console is wiggly, I see now that buddy had tech screwed it and it's kinda twisting out of the console, is there a way I can get a good bolt down there to bolt it to the seat frame and keep that piece sturdy

Also is there a way to pull the inner tray out of the console to fix it? Or should I just go buy another 60 portion of bench...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
well i need to replace the clips along the bottom of both my door panels and when they broke i was the idiot who threw them away, so i was wondering if anyone had part numbers or anything that could help me out? only 2 or 3 each side is broken, i'm tired of the panels sticking when i open the doors

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i need to replace the clips along the bottom of both my door panels and when they broke i was the idiot who threw them away, so i was wondering if anyone had part numbers or anything that could help me out? only 2 or 3 each side is broken, i'm tired of the panels sticking when i open the doors
Not sure what year your truck is, but these are the ones I used. Good for 88-94 50 GM Truck Door Panel Clips Retainers GM#15545202 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0040CWUY8/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_ICW2vbZX240VA

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I'm too impatient to order things when I can rig some others up with a little extra time

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
GM Christmas tree style. They last longer. I have some in my truck still and I'll pm you later today if I get a chance to get to the truck this afternoon.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought 60/40 split bench from a 98 SLE and the console is wiggly, I see now that buddy had tech screwed it and it's kinda twisting out of the console, is there a way I can get a good bolt down there to bolt it to the seat frame and keep that piece sturdy

Also is there a way to pull the inner tray out of the console to fix it? Or should I just go buy another 60 portion of bench...

No one else has come across this? How hard would it be to peel the tan cloth off and put it onto a better seat if I can't find the right color? How do you remove the console? Is there a way to take out the plastic inside?

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was wondering what my options are for steering wheels in my 95 Cheyenne, the steering wheel it has is kinda plasticy and I don't have tilt, any way I can get a leather wheel and add tilt steering?