The Dirty With Some CATs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I guess if I ever wanted my truck to feel REALLY small, I now know what to park it next too!

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess if I ever wanted my truck to feel REALLY small, I now know what to park it next too!

Hahaha ya really... I see these things everyday and i guess i get complaisant and forget how big they really are.... until someone whose never seen one in real life is just blown away... and then obviously pictures like these really put it into perspective... sad thing is those 777F rock trucks are a 1/3 the size of a 785, 793 and then there is the 797 which two of those 777F trucks would fit in the dump body of...

nickl011

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if you're talkin to me or not, but I don't, Im going to school for Diesel and Heavy Machinary, and EMCC has a contract with CAT and KW

I'd kill for my school to have a contract with KW or Mack. We have one with JD and CAT, but I'm not a farm kid, and the CAT dealership in town is very poorly run. So I went with General Diesel instead, which means HD trucks. You'll love it man!

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd kill for my school to have a contract with KW or Mack. We have one with JD and CAT, but I'm not a farm kid, and the CAT dealership in town is very poorly run. So I went with General Diesel instead, which means HD trucks. You'll love it man!

Haha thanks! I deffinetly will... Yeah where I'm going covers everything from HD gas to diesel to hydraulics, Basically everything needed to get a job involving Heavy Equipment

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sweet pics man

but you really need to level ur dmax and put some tires on...just looks so plain

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Yes yes it does... im workin on it...just cant make up my mind on what size rims i want...

keep the stockers with a 305 ish and a 3 inch lift or go with the hummer wheels those look great on your style truck