Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol what’s with the whole racing with no lights on deal?
I know everyone does burnout, staging, etc with headlights off, but usually turn them on before they race. Some use just a light bar mounted low, but usually have some forward lighting of some sort.....

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cracked block is very unfortunate, I'm sad for ya man. But I think what your truck is trying to tell you is that it wants a supercharged big block!! I'm just kidding, can't wait to see you finish it and get to ripping!
468cid with twin 98mm............ yummy!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know them twisty whistley snail doohickeys make lots of power on the cheap, but you sure can't beat the sound and street drivable torque of a big ol belt driven air slurper! Carry on sir, I'm just being a knob. Lol.
Cheap...... obviously you haven't priced good turbos in a while.... Precision 76/75 DBB are $7500 a pair, Garrett's are around $8000. Shoot, I paid $2000 for my palr of VS Racing. Ya, that belt driven blower is cool looking, but just not tunable for the different types of surfaces we race on.....

454C2500Longbed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cheap...... obviously you haven't priced good turbos in a while.... Precision 76/75 DBB are $7500 a pair, Garrett's are around $8000. Shoot, I paid $2000 for my palr of VS Racing. Ya, that belt driven blower is cool looking, but just not tunable for the different types of surfaces we race on.....
I haven't priced anything decent, I'm too broke for nice stuff LOL. Wow, you could do a lot with that money!! Damn, but I spose they'll provide loooots of fun time for you. I understand and agree there is a ton you can do with them.