Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing special, just a 2800lb s10 with a power glide and 4:56 gears. Had a small block on the bottle. I didn’t make the power that the turbo truck made so it was easier for me. Sold it last year to help towards the home remodel.

Last edited:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing special, just a 2800lb s10 with a power glide and 4:56 gears. Had a small block on the bottle. I didn’t make the power that the turbo truck made so it was easier for me. Sold it last year to help towards the home remodel.
Bottle fed is always awesome!!!! Sounds like it was a formula for hurt feelings!!! Haha
The sacrifices made for family usually hurt the heart the deepest! Family is #1 and go fast is #2. Much respect!!

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ahhhh...... come on now! That s10 is clean!!! I'm just a single guy that works to much and has a HUGE car parts buying problem!!! Haha I'm sure there's a support group I need to belong to!
I think you know you are in the right place!!!
Making us all feel "normal" compared to what you have going on!!!! Lol

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you know you are in the right place!!!
Making us all feel "normal" compared to what you have going on!!!! Lol
Support group was ment more towards a group like "AA", "NA"! Something to teach me that everything doesn't have to do Mach 1 and cost a years wages... hahaha
GMT400 is home-base for me! I promise everyone on here knows more about my truck them most of my teammates! I'm not that guy that brags or talks about his project constantly. Gotta stay humble and see the greatness in everyone's build, no matter if mild or wild!! You'll never grow if you think you know it all, "when you're green you grow and when you're ripe you rot!!" I genuinely loved it when everyone shared their projects while I was waiting for my driveshaft.

454C2500Longbed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know I'm a little late for the check in part, but I just finished reading through the entire thread. Insane build, I love it! Your fuel pump cost you as much as my entire truck cost me, that really cracked me up. I think it's amazing, the dedication you have and the time you put in to making it perfect!

As far as my truck goes, not a whole lot planned for it, needs paint, gonna stick a moderate cam in it, bigger injectors someday, nasty tune, headers (maybe cutouts?), just some stuff to make it go faster and shred the tires more easier. I'm from Southeast Wisconsin but I think it'd be cool to make the trip down to see your truck and some racing action!

Keep doing what you are doing sir, love to see it!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I'm a little late for the check in part, but I just finished reading through the entire thread. Insane build, I love it! Your fuel pump cost you as much as my entire truck cost me, that really cracked me up. I think it's amazing, the dedication you have and the time you put in to making it perfect!

As far as my truck goes, not a whole lot planned for it, needs paint, gonna stick a moderate cam in it, bigger injectors someday, nasty tune, headers (maybe cutouts?), just some stuff to make it go faster and shred the tires more easier. I'm from Southeast Wisconsin but I think it'd be cool to make the trip down to see your truck and some racing action!

Keep doing what you are doing sir, love to see it!
I appreciate the check in, no matter how late!!! It always makes me smile to hear from someone that follows Clark and me. Thank you for your kind words and compliments!!
I love hearing about everyone's projects and builds. Sounds like you have a pretty solid plan to make it do Mach 1 and destroy some fat ass tires! I love it!
Would love to have you visit at the track or the streets! We race in the Midwest quite a bit and make it to Illinois sometimes.....

454C2500Longbed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I appreciate the check in, no matter how late!!! It always makes me smile to hear from someone that follows Clark and me. Thank you for your kind words and compliments!!
I love hearing about everyone's projects and builds. Sounds like you have a pretty solid plan to make it do Mach 1 and destroy some fat ass tires! I love it!
Would love to have you visit at the track or the streets! We race in the Midwest quite a bit and make it to Illinois sometimes.....
Glad to hear it! It's really cool to see your truck finally come together! That's the hope, anyway! Somewhere down the road I'd love to pull the motor, go through and rebuild and bore it, see if I can't port the heads myself (I'm too cheap to go buy a set of AFRs or something like that) and make even more power. But that's out of the question for now, we'll just hope it stays together! LOL. I'll have to figure out when I can come down then! Illinois would work, that's a lot shorter drive.

454C2500Longbed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe the idea has been brought up at least a few times over the last year, but what would you guys think about planning out a big ol GMT400 meet? We're all sorts of scattered around the States, but what if we had a big, huge meet and then some smaller regional ones? I think it'd be sweet to show off our trucks, be able to meet everyone, do some barbecuing, hang out and shoot the ****. Maybe even some contests (and burnouts?). I think it'd be awesome, but where do all of you stand on that?