The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
If all you have is a 3" body then your definitely gonna rub on 35"s wider than 10"s, I trimmed my bumper up a little when I had my 35"s on (not 35"s in this picture but it is trimmed)
You must be registered for see images attach

badassformula383lt1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
so 35x12.50-15 wont even work? how ever i love the stance that truck has!

edit-
not worried about trimming, i have other bumpers an fenders laying around if i ever wanted to got to stock again

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
summit has some 35 12.50's but I don't think you want 12.50's on a 10 inch rim, and from what I've heard the same tire on an 8 inch rim would not rub, but on a 10 it would.

Other times due to backspace, they'd rub or not rub, with 4 inches of backspace I think 8's with a 12.50 might rub.
If I had tens I'd run a 14.50 and look very good doing so.

wait you said boggers, not sure on them.

what about a 16? like a 315/75 16? do they got that size in a bogger or a 35 12.50 16?

badassformula383lt1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't know if they had boggers in that size or not but other tires they do.

As for 15's yea tires are like 20 bucks a piece cheaper wheels are a few bucks cheaper per wheel.

badassformula383lt1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i may just end up going with the 33x12.50-15 as much as i do not want to. but if u guys say i cant tuck a 14.50 under it then not much else i can do. but what would i have to do to even get the 14.50 under it?

Last edited:

ScReeFuS

Reaction score
my buddy did a BL with a 5 speed said it wasn't hard at all.

i know it would work but im hesitating on where my stick would be... 3 inches lower. i think i might want to get a longer stick if they got one... im going to fish around on summit. hell i still got to get my tcase back together and get back on the road with it

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As for a 14.50 to work, man it'll work your wheels are gonna stick out far anyways, you're just gonna have to trim a good bit MAYBE, I aint sure what you'd need but I'd bet trim the bumper, and valnce and the fenders quite a bit.

badassformula383lt1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
the bumper trimming is no biggy its got a big dent any ways i have a replacement for it for when i do the lift, an the fenders i dont mind cutting on i picked up a whole front clip at the junk yard a few months back super cheap since mine had a bunch of minor dings that bothered me. Im just looking for a for sure answer since i can only get them in that size, i dont wanna order them an then not be able to use them for a year lol.

badassformula383lt1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
heres a few pics with the current clearance with the 33s, the torsen bars are fully cranked what ya think 35x14.50-15 with a 15x10 4.00BS with fender an bumper cutting or not even a 12.50?