The 95 &96

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
im not a fan of going back to carbs, if anything, if you want real reliable power, do what mike did. drop a newer 6.0 liter in, with cam, springs, and stuff, you will be at 300, then you can add boost and pick up quite a bit more. im not sure what mikes numbers are, but they are good. and they have more powerfull superchargers then he has out

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've already got 305hp at the wheels, i cant see droping $4000+ for an LS based engine, computer, new gauges to replace the ones that arent compatible, 4l60e trans, new converter and so on. Dont get me wrong, i would love to have an LS motor, they make awesome power even in stock form, but i dont have those kind of funds. The 95 was a 6cyl truck when i bought it, i swaped in the 355 and swapped in all Autometer gauges, it dosent use the computer for anything now.

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
well when you were talking about going to 406, i was just thinking you can get more eventually with a ls based motor

Quad1045

Reaction score
i was wondering what tire size and drop your running on your 95?

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tires are 275-40-20's and not sure on the drop, it was lowered when i got it.

USAF_Slacker

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
just fell in love, like the first time i listened to Drive-By Truckers. looks like a 4/6. don't see many side exhausts either, looks nice.

danman6677

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
paint the door handles white, a mesh grille and a turbo 6.0, I am very impressed with what is done already.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea, needs updated, the 95 is supercharged, cowl hood and mics. other little things, and the 96 is gone. 96 got replace with a 07 QC.

You must be registered for see images attach

Tool box is gone and now has a cover on the bed and the 4x4 stickers have been removed.

Shortly after i got it, fist time i towed with it!

Last edited:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
White truck is baller, stock truck is nice.

I think you have the "black" versions of my halo headlights. The look the exact same except with the black backing.