Texas meetup summer 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superj

Reaction score
Killeen is a military town so it's just bars and car lots. My brother was there for 4 years so we visited from Corpus a lot. It was just like Fort Benning and Fort Jackson and every large army town.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh man, if i am finally down there before summer ill go! i wont know anyone in the whole state when i move, this would be awesome!

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where in Texas are you moving to?
dfw.....been trying for two years. cant sell house so think im just going to walk away....connecticut suckssssss so bad. born and raised here. went to texas two years ago on a harley trip and never wanted to leave, felt at home and seems like alot of cool stuff to do. biggest reason was the people are awesome there!

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That sounds a lot like why I moved. Although I had a few more reasons haha. But yeah it's awesome here compared to up there. I wasn't too far away from you in upstate ny. So glad I got out there years ago.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Okay, for those of you with facebook, join OBS Obsession (friend request me too- message me for that) and I'll add you. There's a post there that'll keep everyone in the loop about the meet

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
June 25th is the current date for the meetup. IF there's is a place you guys would prefer other than Killeen (has to be around Killeen though), let me know.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
So far we've got 6 people interested in going...