Terminal ending!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Which ends? Enter the terminal number in Amazon. That's how I bought my last ten in bag.

1owner1990

Reaction score
I've had luck using my phone's 'Google lens' to identify connectors. If you manage to find a part number, look to RS Components, formerly Allied Electronics to order.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since Packards were mentioned, the Packard 56 was the standard before our trucks were built. It looks very similar to the crimp-on blade style connectors that you find in parts stores, but they're significantly bigger. They can also hold more amperage. The proper crimping tool is $80-$200. [/sidetrack]

hobbit319

Reaction score
Here is what I have to help with GM connectors and terminals.
There is a PDF catalog "DCS_GLOBAL_CATALOG" [was to large for me to attach], it covers 90%-ish of the connectors and terminals used on GM vehicles.
The catalog covers Micro pack, Metri-Pack, Weather Pack, Pack Con, GT and miscellaneous connectors, terminal, fuse boxes and relay bases.
I get my connectors and terminals from "https://www.customconnectorkits.com" and "mouser.com"
I get 100' spools of wire from "https://www.delcity.net".
There is a 16-pin white connector up under the dash on 96-00 trucks and the connector to the remote entry receiver that uses a tangless male and female terminal with like an alignment fin the runs down a groove inside the connector. It took me 3-weeks of internet searching to find them. The female terminal 12084995 has a replaced by number of 12186456 and fits 12-14 awg wire. The male equivalent is number 12092344.