Tcase rod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Starting in '95, all the automatic transmissions were shifted by a cable from the steering column.
The floor mounted transfer case shifter is not contingent upon the type of transmission.
Therefore there is no such thing as a "4L60 rod" in 1998. So what are you actually looking for?

Last edited:

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Starting in '95, all the automatic transmissions were shifted by a cable from the steering column.
The floor mounted transfer case shifter is not contingent upon the type of transmission.
Therefore there is no such thing as a "4L60 rod" in 1998. So what are you actually looking for?
Re read first post. The shifter rod for the transfer case.

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Re read first post. The shifter rod for the transfer case.

Ok, will do: Selectively highlighted...
Lookin for transfer case rod for 4L60e with manual transfer case. Can't find one locally.

And

I assumed all.the 4L60e rods would be the same.

So you're looking for a specific part that is a part of the whole "transfer case shifter assembly"? Not the transmission?

You can reread your own poorly worded question and see the breakdown in communication, right?

Last edited:

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@Joe Dirte
I have an NV 241 in my '89 that I'm converting to AWD with an NV 149 from a later model Escalade. I have what you're looking for, I just wanted to make 100% of what you were asking for...
So lay down on the ground and read the ID tag on your t-case and if it says 241, let me know

Last edited: