Taillight PS request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Can someone do a quick PS of these tails on my truck? Thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Better than taillight covers, IMO. (Not referencing you specifically, i hate them in general). Don't really want to smoke my tails since cops 'round here don't like it and my tails are old and cracked. Next best thing, black tails. I like them since they dont pop out like these:

You must be registered for see images

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Those covers are long gone. I put a light smoke on my stockers, cleared, wet sanded and buffed and it gave them a real nice look. If you just give your tails a light tint (just spray until they start to turn a maroon color) then I highly doubt your local cops would even notice. I did mine right on the truck, I know that this isn't the preferred way to do it, but with a little time and taping you'll honestly never know the difference. For under $20 it gave my faded out stockers new life.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I would personally recommend these. Idk what your price range is but they are excellent tails and very bright. I haven't had a single problem with water or condensation getting in either.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/88-98-Chevy...ubmodel:Silverado&vxp=mtr&hash=item5ae42f9bd3

They also make them in a smoke tint as well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/88-98-Chevy...es&vxp=mtr&hash=item336fd5ac70#ht_6591wt_1270

Sorry guys for the thread jack, but I have to know the specs on that green trucks lift and tires xSTUDDSx..