Tacoma guy from PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I like the Tacoma. Feel free to post the build over here. There's an "other vehicles" section I believe

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Oh, I understand that haha. I meant post a link to your build thread (if you have one). Are you on expedition portal?

LUSETACO

Reaction score
Oh, I understand that haha. I meant post a link to your build thread (if you have one). Are you on expedition portal?

Not on expedition portal but have browsed. And I'm not much for build threads. It's all happening now!

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site it's great to have you here

Tony

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I like the second one better then the first when it was stock. Lots to work with. Why did you go from a Taco to a chevy?

LUSETACO

Reaction score
Howdy all. Sorry, I've been busy with both trucks and trying to play adult in between. So long story short, the green truck has transmission issues. It slips between second and third and then won't shift into OD unless it's coasting for about 5 seconds. Then returns to third as soon as you touch the gas. That and a horrendous exhaust leak at the muffler outlet. Motor seems strongish. With the lift and 33's it rides like a haywagon. That and a myriad of other small ****. Old Red is running and driving even after it's stunt. Passenger side fender, door, mirror and glass all need to be replaced. Found a fender for $50 off CL. The tail light was busted out but had the stockers from the green truck so no worries. Also the bumper is pushed up and in a bit. I have a welding guy down the road, going to see if he can work it out. Had the alignment checked today and the front end needs work. Had to replace the battery as well as it went sailing in the engine bay. So as of now both trucks are legal and roadworthyish. Devoting my time to the red truck at the moment and probably going to fix up the green truck and send it on it's way. Now, on to my questions.......