Tacoma guy from PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LUSETACO

Reaction score
Howdy all. New guy here from Amish country PA. I'm not familiar with Chevy trucks much so I'm sure I will have lots of questions. So I recently traded my 08 Tacoma for a 98 Z71 extended cab and a nice fat check. Unfortunately I owned for exactly a week when I hit a telephone pole that was right next to the road, rebounded off of it, hit a bank, caught air and landed on a Chevy Cobalt. I had done a fair amount of work on the truck already but decided to buy a second 98 which I will be picking up today. Between the two trucks I hope to have a bad ass Chevy! Oh god, did I say that?

Old truck "Baby"

You must be registered for see images attach

New wrecked truck "Old Red"

On the lot.

Before mods

Mods happening

Hacking up the grill for a $6 gutter guard mod

Carnage. Lucky I didn't hit the house.

"New" truck

Hoping I can use the knowledge on this board to build a nice expo/off-road rig capable of what I want.

Peace!

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. These trucks can be real capable off road but its like everything else, gotta build it for what ya want to do with it. Plus from my experience can take a beating and super reliable.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Like you I have a GMT 400 and a Toyota. Mine is a 4 runner. If you have not done so, you may want to also join www.toytatruckclub.com