T DOG's Audio System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man. I must admit this will be a very slow build. I will update it whenever something else gets done though.

This past Monday I managed to run the hi-level leads for the front channels to the back of the cab. Next, I will remove the Bazooka tube and extend the hi-level leads for the rear channels and then solder all of them to the LOC. Then, I need to make an amp rack and run the power and ground so I can hook up my amp.

I'm going to Houston on vacation next week. So, I probably won't get to work on the truck for a while. Hopefully I can find some time over Christmas vacation to work on it.

I have considered adding video capability. That would be really cool. So would Bluetooth. However, the snowboard season has begun (my other hobby) and I recently dropped a lot of cash on new equipment and a pass. So, for now I am going to just use the equipment I have on hand and do this for as little money as possible.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just checked out his Trailblazer build on CA-F. Very impressive!
Awesome !!! Are you a CA-F member now ??
No not yet. Just lurking for now. After joining DSBP and checking out some of the builds I kinda felt like a may have jumped the gun. My little project seems pretty silly when compared to the builds with walled, blow through, and huge vented enclosures with multiple batteries and alternators. Lol.
Dude ... sign up !!! We need the traffic ...

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dave Navone N-RHL4 4-CH LOC...
You must be registered for see images

Soldered and wrapped...
You must be registered for see images

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Switched it up. Alpine CDE-143BT...
You must be registered for see images attach

EWheeler

Reaction score
Really glad I stumbled upon this thread. Not a fan of the look of the single DIN units in these dashes, and don't want to go through the work of installing a double din. I can keep my factory unit and use PAC and Navone products to hook up the new components, amp and subs. Pimp!

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your sure can! I can sell you everything you need to go that route if you are interested.