switch panel ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok so i am gonna need a whole switch panel soon because i will be putting a light bar and possibly some other lights on my truck

i know i will need a few switches and something/someway to mount them

im not sure if i wanna do all regular toggles, regular rockers, or toggles with the cover on them

any ideas?

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i thought about putting it where that lil pocket is..but i put some cds and my ipod there

and the overhead console idea...i put one switch there for the cab lights when they were wired that way...but i wasnt sure how it would look with mutliple switches

i thought about making a lil panel for some switches...but im still not sure what switches i wanna use

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Inside the console :imo: like where the change holder is

not bad but i dont open my console much...and it doesnt open all the way with the other arm rest down

and idk how to get the wire into that

and i kinda like the look of switches so i kinda want them visible

i have 2 mounted on the left of the steering wheel for the kc lights im gonna put on my bumper

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think i will get one of the switch panels that emergency vehicles use and just mount it on the front of the console so its easily reachable...or use the aircraft style covered switches in a lil panel there

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have 6 switches and 2 LED indicator lights in my roof console and it looks and works great.