Sway bar mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Check out the sway bar mounts a buddy & me made up yesterday

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j450/98GMC97CHEVY/IMG_0283.jpg

Just installed & road tested. When the new rearend goes in this week, we're also going to pull the box off, change the upper shock locations, & install the urethane bushings in the leaf springs. I'll clean everything up & get the dog bones & the new mounts powder coated. Black db's & red (?) mounts. All the bushings are red. Maybe just red tips on the mounts. Hmmm.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can someone post them up so I can see them, I don't go to photbucket, I got a bad comp. virus from their site once and that was enough for me

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Can someone post them up so I can see them, I don't go to photbucket, I got a bad comp. virus from their site once and that was enough for me

I haven't figured how to do that yet. Functionally computer illiterate. Old fart mental block. Sorry, boss.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
the trick is to put that link in these "[img ] link[/img ]" with no spaces or quotation marks.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
looks good man, if yall make another set ill buy them lol.

See what I can do, once I get the 'have-to-do' stuff done to my truck. Working on it in a buddy's shop, that's his bread & butter. So I'm on his clock. I get a decent rate, but even still, the hours are adding up.