Suspension issue??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SomeshowNOgo

Reaction score
Lowered my 98' RCSB 5/6 (have tired leaf springs, so truck sits even like this). Used belltech components, spindle and coil with a flip kit. Put Foose legend wheels on it, 20x8.5 on the front and 20x10 on the rear. +7 offset in the front (first mistake) and 0 offset in the rear. My issue is the front passenger wheel. It sticks out further than the driver side, almost like its the wrong offset. I've checked the wheel thinking they sold me two different offset and that's not the problem. Any suggestions???

SomeshowNOgo

Reaction score
The trucks body lines are all perfect. I'm the second owner, bought it off a local farmer and claims it's never been in an accident. I've been under the truck for days and have not seen any chassis work or stress marks.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is the whole wheel out or just the top? If you put the old wheels back on does one side still look out further then the other?

SomeshowNOgo

Reaction score
I thought the same, possible camber issue. But not that. It's the whole wheel. Sticks out about 1/2 inch further than the driver side, even with the stocks back on it. I understand these trucks take a slight toe to drive straight on the crowned roads of Miami and had the truck aligned by the best in town, still no luck. I'm truly stumped.

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
difference in your spindles?

Sent from my throttle body injected galaxy note3

SomeshowNOgo

Reaction score
I hope not...but I'll get under and measure. I did spindles, rotors and new joint on both sides. But I'll measure everything and get back with you guys. Thanks.

30013Z3R0

Reaction score
So.. .I know this is being dug out of a grave but you never got back and I've got an interest in your results.