Suggestions on lifted 1993 k1500 single headlight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And don't get me wrong. I'm not 100% legal on my truck but a red light on the front of a vehicle is a big no-no. If you like it, go for it. Just a heads up that's all

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
And don't get me wrong. I'm not 100% legal on my truck but a red light on the front of a vehicle is a big no-no. If you like it, go for it. Just a heads up that's all

Yup.

I'm surprised OP hasn't been stopped for it yet. Cops around here would be spilling their morning coffee whipping a u-turn to pull your ass over for that...

Might as well get the blue windshield washer nozzles while you're at it.

ebowers_33

Reaction score
Yup.

I'm surprised OP hasn't been stopped for it yet. Cops around here would be spilling their morning coffee whipping a u-turn to pull your ass over for that...

Might as well get the blue windshield washer nozzles while you're at it.

Yeah, guess im lucky cause ive been behind lots of cops and they did nothing lol

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first thing I think you need to do is raise the back end about 2". I'd skip any kind of bars up front, I don't think they would look right. Cab lights an tow mirrors would look ok, especially if you swap the leds in the head light for orange so they all matched....

Charlie

Reaction score
Off topic question, but what size is your lift?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk