SUBURBANHOLICS POST HERE!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Thx - but the spoiler and stickers get me +5 RWHP!

I really like this Suburban, very functional for all the kids and toys I have these days. It was old man driven with 60k miles in Tuscon , AZ. Don't find too many of those. I snapped it up and brought it up to Cleveland, OH. It has 80k miles now. I expect to see 200k miles easy. Sucks gas though.... 454 + 4.10 rear end + 50 gal. tank. $200/wk for fuel. it is my DD too. That's life right now for me!
Yep my 5.7 vortec is is thirsty enough, at least gas is cheaper now, just can't go anywhere

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love me some suburbans. Cant post mine though its an ol gmt800 lol.
Really enjoy it but I wont give up my 2 400s

bugdewde

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Adding to the dead thread....

0426191641-jpg.206702

bugdewde

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What size is that trailer? I wish mine was a dovetail,

20 foot.
Since I have had several 2nd gen Trans Ams, I knew I had to go longer than the Miata required.
My current '81 T/A is like 18 ft.

My only dislike is the side loading ramps. Sometimes when parking at a race, the rig next to you can get close enough that I cant pull out the ramps.
I'd like rear loading ramps

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
20 foot.
Since I have had several 2nd gen Trans Ams, I knew I had to go longer than the Miata required.
My current '81 T/A is like 18 ft.

My only dislike is the side loading ramps. Sometimes when parking at a race, the rig next to you can get close enough that I cant pull out the ramps.
I'd like rear loading ramps

Mine has flip up ramps which I hate, they push whatever I'm hauling up a foot further; so at some point I'm probably going to modify it to slide in ramps.