Stupid rim fitment question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DieselDetroit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys I tried searching but my dumb ipad is making it really hard. I'm wondering which 8 lug rims from what year Chevys are a direct fit.

Unfortunately it seems like our GMT400 8 lugs only came with steel rims and beauty rings, not too fancy.

Do NBS rims 1999-2006 fit ? I don't want a funky offset. I just want a 16 inch rim for my new tires. I don't want to mess around from Ford and dodge trucks, a friend has a 2004 he is wrecking and the rims can be had for cheap.

Thanks and sorry if it's redundant but I couldn't find an answer.

chevyman98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Look up pyo rims. They look good on gmt400s but any gm 8 lug rims upto about 2010 or 2011 should have the same bolt pattern

DieselDetroit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool, thanks guys! I've taken a look at that thread, I wish people would specify rim name and dimensions :( lots of nice looking trucks tho. I have seen trucks with stupid offsets and I hate it! Example below

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm hoping they are the same if not close.

I'm just wondering, what is the offset and width difference between GMT400 and GMT800? I'd like to find a 16" rim with the safe offset and close to the same width