Stock time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crxlvr

Reaction score
Just in case anyone is wondering. I have a basically stock rcsb c1500. All I did was a high flow filter with no exhaust. System was cut off right behind the cat. It ran a 16.2 at 82 mph in the quarter.

Just in case anyone is wondering what a stock truck runs.

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
that is a good time for a bone stock truck..keep us updated on the progress...cheers...

crxlvr

Reaction score
It was my fastest of the day. It's an automatic so I held the brake built some revs till it started to jump and then just gunned it. No spinning at all on that run

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Not bad for a stock truck... the other day I watched an srt10 ram run an 18 something lol in his defense he spun through the sixty foot.... but even once it hooked it was still slow....

sent from the...... ferd

crxlvr

Reaction score
There was a new sierra 4x4 therr also he ran a 15.4 or something. He had 4x4 on which I think hurt him. But half the Honda boys there would've been embarrassed, hell I would have beaten some of them too.