Stock Floor 1994

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I sold my bagged 1998. Long story short, I just wasn't happy with it and how many different owners cut on it..

I was going to start on my 1972 C10 again, but really didn't fell like putting that kinda money out there. So now I'm in West Africa for work and my hunt starts for another OBS. Realized once I got away from the newer dash years, there was a lot more single cabs out there.

So I find this truck about 2hrs from the house on CL. Thankfully I have great family and friends and my cousin did the talking for me (CL list ad said no text). I was nervous it wasn't there anymore because the ad was pretty old, but the guy still had it. After a little time passes my cousin was finally able to go pick it up for me!

You must be registered for see images attach

Overall the truck is in great shape! Only has 2 small dings in the body, one on the hood another over the rear wheel well.

Needs some new hinges/bushings...

The worst part on the truck is the dash and seat. The dash is in pretty bad shape...

So the plan......

First going to go through all wearable items and make sure they are up to *****. Then I'm be doing an LS swap, simple 5.3L with small cam (already have the motor/trans). Going to be using Dirty Dingo mounts and pulley brackets.

Next it will get bagged & stockfloored! Going to keep it simple, staggered Coy C-57's in 20's. Will be using Airlifts latest H3 Management system. Have a few more ideas rattling around in my head, but we'll just see how it plays out.
You must be registered for see images
[/URL][/IMG]

rolla711

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Read your last build, this should be nice.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk