Stock/cranked truck with offroad bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No way this one isn't lifted.

All 3 are lifted. I was only concerned with the bumper itself.

the second style is my favorite. I forgot where Ive seen that truck but Im pretty sure it was stock with 33's.

Nope. IIRC the guys said it was 4-5 inches of "home made" lift, and the tires are 35s. That one is my favorite as well.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Nope. IIRC the guys said it was 4-5 inches of "home made" lift, and the tires are 35s. That one is my favorite as well.

homemade lift? lmao. I see a body lift spacer, and it looks cranked. I dont know how you would make a homemade lift except for a hockey-puck body lift :nono:

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
homemade lift? lmao. I see a body lift spacer, and it looks cranked. I dont know how you would make a homemade lift except for a hockey-puck body lift :nono:

Well he never said how he did it, he just said homemade and that it destroyed his front end. I noticed right away the stock skid plate/cross member so I was curious as to what he did. I never noticed the BL, are you sure that's what it is? From other pictures I've seen his frame doesn't hang down that far. I always thought he jerry-rigged some lift knuckles or something.

Edit: I found the guy. http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?7913-Utah-guy-new-to-this-forum-and-back-into-a-GMT400

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Well he never said how he did it, he just said homemade and that it destroyed his front end. I noticed right away the stock skid plate/cross member so I was curious as to what he did. I never noticed the BL, are you sure that's what it is? From other pictures I've seen his frame doesn't hang down that far. I always thought he jerry-rigged some lift knuckles or something.

Edit: I found the guy. http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?7913-Utah-guy-new-to-this-forum-and-back-into-a-GMT400

thats weird. i wanna know what he did lol

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
All 3 are lifted. I was only concerned with the bumper itself.

Ahh I see, well I think it would look good on a stock truck

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love that style bumper
Looks good even if you don't have a crazy big lift!