Stereo system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
Polk 4x6 in the front
Polk 4x6 plate type rear
Kenwood compact powered sub under the seat

Sounds awesome... :smile:

2X, but i would use only plates. They sound better.

I installed the 4x6 plates in my wife's Grand Am front doors and 6x9's on the deck with an 4 channel a/b amp, all Polk.

I ended up removing the two 12's because it sounded so realistic. When my wife first heard it she thought I kidnapped Pentatonix and put them in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeonMiller94

Reaction score
Idk if this helps but i built a 16pc stereo in my 88 half and half sony and pioneer all 400w rms aside from my subd i have two 10" poineers 1200w champions and two 1200w sony xplodes and a 4800w alpine amp pushing the subs and man it will hang with any rf setup or polk setup ive been around four 6x9s four 4x6s two 6.5s two 1.5 tweeters two 12" and two 10"
You must be registered for see images attach

~jared miller

Evatyl14

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im running a pioneer head unit, hooked to 2 Rockford fosgate Slim Subs. hooked to Alpine 500w mono amp. in a custom amp shelf box. Currently running all stock speakers, soo buying alpine type E 6.5s and havn't decided on a 4x6. (all in reg. cab truck)