Stereo system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine in my 88 POUNDED in high school, Alpine headunit, Polk 4x6 speakers in the dash, 5 1/4" Rockford components in custom pods on top of my sub box, MTX4244 4 channel amp for the speakers, 2 MTX Thunder 6000 12"s(1 cu. ft. per sub, yes it can be done with plenty of room to mount 2 amps behind a bench seat in a regular cab), Rockford Punch 75 25 to Life(if you don't know these amps most are closer to 800 watts on multimeters). Back wall of the cab flexed hard, roof visor would shake up and down about 1-1 1/2" each way, both plates rattled then eventually the bumpers them selves lol and destroyed my windshield. Loved every min of blowing everyones stereos out of the water in my little town, best was the guy with 2 15s in an 84 Bonny that wouldn't keep up.

*Edit* Country bumps a lot harder than most rap just so you know.

OlSmokie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No. There is a power wire and a wire for the remote gain as well as the wires going to the rear channel speakers.

Reaction score
stripping and soldering or butt connecting around 10 wires that are color coded together. ie red to red and yellow to yellow