SRT10 Replica wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Damn so it's just SS camaro is the only one to fit my truck huh?

IROCs or Impala SS are about it without any serious mods...unless you went old school like the Crager S/S or American Racing Torque Thrust....which iirc the Torque Thrust or at least some version of it is available in the 17+ sizes. Though tbh i would just stick with what you got short of going to 454SS wheels or Police Tahoe wheels (which are basically blacked out 454SS wheels)

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check this site out for OE style wheels

http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3

I did not realize you were 5 lug. I assumed you were 6. But then look into the Saturn Vue, Chevy Equinox , GMC Terrains, Vettes, new Camaros? You will probably need a good quality adapter to make some of them work. I dont know Im not feeling the older small wheels, I am a big fan of the retro'n the old truck with new style but keeping the old traditional lines we love.

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IROCs or Impala SS are about it without any serious mods...unless you went old school like the Crager S/S or American Racing Torque Thrust....which iirc the Torque Thrust or at least some version of it is available in the 17+ sizes. Though tbh i would just stick with what you got short of going to 454SS wheels or Police Tahoe wheels (which are basically blacked out 454SS wheels)
You can Order TBSS wheels in FSC Bolt Patterns(6Lug)
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=13

The Impala wheels are just too small and sunken for my taste.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
IIRC, most gmt400 guys that run the Impala wheels use a small spacer to get the rubber a bit farther out in the wheelwells. Also the holes have to be hogged out just slightly so they fit the larger studs on the trucks.

24 Karat Brown

Completely Broke
Reaction score
Here ya go!

You must be registered for see images attach

I know that the bolt pattern isnt identical and some guys use spacers, can you just use adaptors? Im looking to run these and I want the wheels in the fenders instead of poking out like some guys run it. What spacing do they need?

1996*GMC*SHORTBED

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the bolt pattern IS the same from the impala ss to the gmt400 2 wheel drive. they are both 5 x 5. the trucks wheel studs are a hair larger in diameter, but they slide right on & bolt right up using the regular acorn lug nuts. the center hole needs to be routered out ever so slightly with a straight bit to fit on the rears, because the axle center on our trucks rearend is a hair too large a diameter which is easy to do. I routered all four wheel centers in case I wanted to ever rotate them. takes five minutes to do all four, with a router. and they tuck both front & rear also. you then bolt them up & YOU decide if, and how much you want to space them...if any.

1996*GMC*SHORTBED

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bought 4 new impala ss brushed center caps off ebay for $45.00 shipped. then buy whatever stickon center cap sticker emblems for them of your liking.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Factory GM caps which will all fit the Impala SS wheels.

The last ones are the type I've been kinda looking for. Off of Cavaliers.