Spark plug wires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
You have no need for 10.4mm wires, get 8mm. (High-Energy or Spiro-Pro)

Yeah for sure that's what I thought. I just looked up that part no. because it was mentioned earlier in this thread. Now since looking up the normal 8mm I see the better price. I also like the look of the red ones L0L! They will look nice with my vette covers L0L!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Red would look good aswell I just went for blue because I dig the white and blue theme. They look high quality and the coil wire doesn't have the connector for the coil on it so you can make it whatever size you need. I will be relocating my coil to the firewall out of the way.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
You'll be happy with them. I have them on my SS. I'm looking to get a set for my truck in the fall when I do the fresh tune up or the winter.

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
iv'e had all diff wires on mine all of them arced this $100.00 set of red msd wires i got now doing same thing, motor idles smooth but if i punch the
peddle has a slight stumble no head jerking like it used to do.