Source for new OBS 4X4 lower control arms?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93-2dr-on20s

Reaction score
Finally getting back on track here. All balljoints have been removed from the control arms. I took my time and drilled through all the rivets on a milling machine at work. Working in a metal shop has it's advantages, I guess. I'm having the old bushings pressed out and new ones pressed in tomorrow. I'd like to have the truck back on all 4's by the weekend.

93-2dr-on20s

Reaction score
I guess I'll just post my progress in this thread instead of starting a separate build thread. The front end is completely put back together (FINALLY!!!). I just need to sort out the stainless brake lines. Right now they'll rub the tires when the wheels are turned all the way, they look like they are a little longer than the old rubber lines. Guess I'll need to make some type of retainer for them. Yesterday I set out to flush/bleed the brakes. I have a Motive Power bleeder, so it should have been a simple job... NOT!!! Never even got to take the bleeder out of the box. Both rear brake bleeders snapped off in the wheel cylinders! FML. So monday after work I'll be replacing both wheel cylinders and flushing out my lines.(barring any other setbacks) Once I get this pig put back together it's time for some new meats and an alignment. Gonna keep it the same height right now and go with the same size tires. Can't wait 'till she's my daily again!!!