snow pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPLC0668

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill have to get some pics tomorrow in the daytime

its rough out there tonite

i had drifts i was driving through up to my bumpers and slowing my truck down

Same here tonight, I found one stretch of road with drifts easily taller than my hood on one side of the road.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
there is quite a few 4ft drifts in the country

they have put up baricades on the edge of town now to try and stop people from going out but there is still lots of calls on the scanner for stranded vehicles

ill take the cam with me tomorrow morning when i go out and take a few pics if i can

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats lame that texas got snow...i mean we got like 5" yesterday but i want another big storm! i want the dome to be filled with snow by the end of the winter...

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I tried to upload some pics of all the damn ice but couldnt get them to do it right for some reason.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The storm totally missed us here :( We've got maybe 4" what a bummer. Wanted to see what the OBS could really do.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Got quite a few calls yesterday from ppl stuck in intersections that had gotten blowed shut. If their cars cant make it through a few inches of snow, why must they go down that road?

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I opened my garage door this morning to find like 2 feet of snow, my truck is 78.5 inches tall or so, and the garage door is 80 inches tall, I was scared to death of driving out of it because I figured the packed snow would make me hit the door. I used 4lo to get out of the driveway and the whole 10 miles to town was a 2 track going all over both lanes on a major road, every school in the whole area was closed, I went off a little and before I could even get back on a guy in a dodge pulled me out, then on the rest of my journey to work at 6am I pulled 2 people out, and watched a loaded tractor-trailer slide down a big hill in Newaygo.

4 hours later they let us out early from work because not enough people showed up..

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is one of the rare times I wish I had a 4wd truck. I'm getting cabin fever sitting around the damn house. I'd love to go drive around and look at crap.