smoothie bumper...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93blackthunder

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok do they make a paintable one and i know some people were having trouble with fittiment. Where is the best place to order one from.

Chevy-Art

LS1 Truck Club Member
Reaction score
I bought a paintable one, and it seem to fit fine with some minor grinding of the mounting holes. I bought it from latemodelrestoration.com, but I just found out they went strictly to mustangs.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Used to be able to get smooth raw bumpers from Distinctive Truck Accessories. The fit very well and were made here in the USA. Im sure if you seach youll find something.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought a paintable one, and it seem to fit fine with some minor grinding of the mounting holes. I bought it from latemodelrestoration.com, but I just found out they went strictly to mustangs.

Yeah they have been for awhile, I use to like that site!

93blackthunder

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok now next question i was in an accident not that long ago and it seems the fram is off on the drivers side by a inch or two. What is the best way to fix this without going to a shop.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
You'd have to put a new section of the frame on to replace that part.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Could be strainghten, i hit a post and had my bumper right out to lunch...
You must be registered for see images attach

After a bought new brackets, custom bumper from AIRBAGIT.COM, an hour or two of prying, pulling, pushing... i got it pretty straight....Its not a close up picture, and if i had one id post it. uId go take one if i could but the truck is simply a rolling chassis now lol

You must be registered for see images attach

93blackthunder

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mine is no more than two inches off and its right behind where the outer bumper bracket bolts up. what about a chain and a tree method??? Then there is also the torch and sledge hammer method. And i swing a mean sledge hammer.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
i would try and straighten it... My NBS, was bent too, so i tied it to a pull... put it in reverse and git it a few shoots, just be VERY VERY careful!