Single wire connector????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JORCAN

Reaction score
I found this single wire conector under the dash,. driver area. Anyone know what is it for? Or steer me to a wiring schematic for my vehicle? 1993 K2500 Suburban, Silverado with 454ci
Thanks!!!
You must be registered for see images attach
igle wire connector

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Search in the forum for the free downloads, " OE service manuals" your year. Book 1 section 8 is electric. Some you can id easily, there unique maybe only one or two. But many of similar type are used for diff' systems, so either trace it back or thumb through connector page for what items use that connector.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I found this single wire conector under the dash,. driver area. Anyone know what is it for? Or steer me to a wiring schematic for my vehicle? 1993 K2500 Suburban, Silverado with 454ci
Thanks!!!
You must be registered for see images attach
igle wire connector
Looks like the connector for the pin switch for the interior lights. Do your interior lights come on when you open your driver door?

Get the manual downloads he mentioned.. good for all kinds of stuff.

Richard

JORCAN

Reaction score
Looks like the connector for the pin switch for the interior lights. Do your interior lights come on when you open your driver door?

Get the manual downloads he mentioned.. good for all kinds of stuff.

Richard
Yes the interior lights come on.