Side molding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you very much - I’ll give it a try. Hoping to find them for both sides and the tailgate...all of which I realize is a long shot.

The Tahoe tailgate badge is part number 15974826, also discontinued unfortunately.

jeramia

Reaction score
Removed my side moldings to paint doors and bed. Moldings are still in good shape.
Is there an adhesive that I could use to re-attach, or go with a double sided tape? Thanks Jerry

Style Matters

Reaction score
Just curious for those that have put new side molding on your trucks where did you get it? I know Lmc sells pre cut molding but I’ve also heard of people buying a roll and cutting it themselves. For those that have done it which way do you recommend
My body guy said that sometimes the pre-cuts aren't cut right or long enough, but I got mine from Route L.A. Custom Parts and they are great. I started by removing the old one's myself, but then had a professional finish what glue and tape I was having trouble with and finish the installation. I just didn't want to hurt my truck or put them on crooked. You only have one shot at sticking them on straight...he said that he likes the side molding rolls best for exact fit, but he also said he did liked these. I'm happy. :)

Attachments

• Truck-Left.jpg
    Truck-Left.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Truck-right.jpg
    Truck-right.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 4

newby96

Reaction score
Not to be rude and jump in on thread, but I have a complete set of the stainless rocker molding set. Looking to get rid of. Set highlighted below.

You must be registered for see images attach