Show me some Spring Pictures!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tows are sick. I got a set. Think a flatbed would look good?

You must be registered for see images attach

yes, but im a little biased....

on the half ton thing yes, its a half ton, but it wont squat... thanks to the over load bags, the past owner apparently had a backhoe front end on it, sprigns didn't squat, but the air blew out of the tires....

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The truck is just too nice to waste on a flatbed. If I had a yard/worktruck with a wrecked box, then flatbed for sure.
The way i look at it is yes it is a nice truck, but it is still a truck. Im sure it will be kept clean and not worked to hard since we still have the 88, the 94, and the 07 for the yard/dirty work.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, but why would you want to drive a flatbed everyday, I dont want the neighbors think Im a garbage hauler.

nahh, shes gonna be a farm truck (shhh, don't tell illinoisboy, but it will be hooked to a hay wagon by the end of the season) and good luck hualing garbage on it, be way more work than its worth, having to strap it down :nono: