Show me some Spring Pictures!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck looks good! 1 Question though.

By the looks of it you live on a gravel road........Why do you want to go any lower?

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Truck looks good! 1 Question though.

By the looks of it you live on a gravel road........Why do you want to go any lower?

Thanks! And thats just my driveway, my 92 isnt my daily truck and it never sees gravel lol. Although i do travel maybe 1/8th of a mile on gravel to get from my house to the highway cuz i live on an acreage, but thats the only gravel she sees, plus i go slow cuz i dont want rock chips

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! And thats just my driveway, my 92 isnt my daily truck and it never sees gravel lol. Although i do travel maybe 1/8th of a mile on gravel to get from my house to the highway cuz i live on an acreage, but thats the only gravel she sees, plus i go slow cuz i dont want rock chips

Oh ok :lol: I was like :wtf::think:

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's muh truck. Thinking about some chrome 20's and nitto mud grappler's. thought's? These are 37's with 17's.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Love the stance of your truck man!