Should I or No?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I really like them both. The thing i dont like, is the same thing with every used vehicle. It may look good, but you will not find all the little stuff until you drive it a while. I hate having to go through a new vehicle and have to get used to the MODS it already has, and the ones that still need to be done. Your truck is clean, and very nice. The 454 probably isnt that great on gas, but either is a 6.5" on 40+ inch tires. I think you will like it either way, but i too, say stay with the pickup.

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stay once again, same vote as the last lop sided trade. YOur crew is bad ass.

Haha. Thanks.

I havent seen a short bed yet. I see a couple long beds and there work trucks. and none lifted.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im getting 8-10 mpg in my 454. Almost same on highway.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep the crew. Tell the guy with the burb he needs a zero rate to get that rear axle back. That thing isn't going to flex any before those tires are into the body.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I already gave my thoughts in your other thread about trading your truck, but honestly, it depends on what you really want. I wouldn't buy a 6.5L just because I wanted a diesel, it's the last diesel I would want, but if you really want a solid axle burb over the CC then you should do the trade. A trade is good when you get something worth more value for your item of lesser value, and the value all depends on you!

But :imo: if I was the guy with the burb, I would trade it any day for your truck.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Keep the crew cab! Look how off-center the rear axle is, I'm guessing because of some rigged shackles.