Should I? I'm torn!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I meant tint or smoke the front lights, and I was thinking remove the tailgate one, asnd yes remove the cab one. gonna say remove the window stickers, but ya already done it. black the toolbox?

on a side note what's the diameter on them tips? they look huge. I guessing 4 inches?

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I wouldn't think twice about smoking the parking lights, but it's the headlights im worried about smoking. I'd HATE to do it then it ruin them... And this is the most recent picture of the truck, everything that CAN be black, IS black except the ball on the hitch and the front lights.

You must be registered for see images attach

Oh and the wheel inserts and bowtie are red.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well remove the cab emblem then, maybe leave the lights alone unless you wanna get covers for em, then you can take them off for night driving and no risk of messing up lights.

now what size are your tailpipe tips lol.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Come on man, you know you want to just do it! Should dump the exhaust while your at it! God i love that truck

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I have thought about moving the tips up and angling them down before the bumper so they're hidden. Bc I love the tips sound, but sometimes they look way too big