short bed located near Vermont

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vipergtrdj

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well it has come time for me needing a bed ASAP. I will take either step or fleet side, as long as its a short bed, prefer with a tailgate but not mandatory. Condition is not a huge thing, need something that isn't rotted to the ground, something with a few dents and dings are fine. Paint does not matter.

Need something fairly close to me (would be nice, I'm located in Vermont), but I am willing to drive. Shoot me a PM and let me know what you have, pictures would be great as well (send to [email protected] ).

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score

vipergtrdj

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i tried trading that guy my lift for that orange truck and he said he wanted to keep the body and the body lift and i said he could have the body lift but i wanted the bed and never herd back from him

I tried emailing the guy with the orange truck as well - no response back from him. I may try calling the one in Loudon, thats only 80miles from me..... Is $500 a fair price, or would you offer something else? I only need the bed, and tailgate so if needed he could keep the tail lights and bed liner.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I tried emailing the guy with the orange truck as well - no response back from him. I may try calling the one in Loudon, thats only 80miles from me..... Is $500 a fair price, or would you offer something else? I only need the bed, and tailgate so if needed he could keep the tail lights and bed liner.
Probably offer somewhere around 300 without tails or liner and see what he says... Looks to be in good shape